Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Question/Problem with HB CP2

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Question/Problem with HB CP2

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 10:19 PM
mowmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question/Problem with HB CP2

My questoin is about my honeybee cp2. The Anti Rotation Pin on the swashplate keeps coming out of the Anti Rotation Support. This happens when I give the heli back cyclic control to the right. I can watch this happen with out the main baldes even turning. Not sure how much it effects the flight of the heli as I dont notice it all the time and Im able to still fly it. Any ideas on how to correct this problem. I tryed replacing it with a new one with no effect. The ARS isn't bent either. One thing I did know just notice is when I give it full back cyclic the pin is all the way out of the ARS. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:26 AM
jolllyroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question/Problem with HB CP2

i have heard there is a replacement part available..........i just cyano'd a piece of carbon rod to lengthen the pin i wrapped it with carbon fibre too.............you could also put a spacer on the slot on the head side to prevent this.............my carbon rod fix is working great