Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

E-Sky Honeybee CP2, looking for a part name.

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

E-Sky Honeybee CP2, looking for a part name.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 05:20 AM
Zik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Sky Honeybee CP2, looking for a part name.

Hey there. Iam looking for the name of the part that keeps the cabin in place. Its a little pin which u put trough the little rubber holes of the cabin. I removed it, and putted it on the table. And after that i held the heli in my hand and let them spin a little. And because of the wind everything what was on the table flew around the room. I have been tigering all over the ground but cant find the part anymore. Does anyone have any idea whats the name of the part? Or where i can get it? (In holland maybe?) My heli-shop has got like everything of the honeybee cp2, but not this part.

thx in advance.
Old 05-13-2006, 05:32 AM
john68

Default RE: E-Sky Honeybee CP2, looking for a part name.

It's just standard 2mm carbond fiber rod. You can cut it to length to match the front rod. I don't believe the part is wrth buying, as you can buy a section of carbon fiber rod pretty cheap. Also, if you have any broken landing gear, you can use one of the landing gear struts for teh rod. It's all the same diameter.

hope this helps,

john
Old 05-13-2006, 05:37 AM
Zik

Default RE: E-Sky Honeybee CP2, looking for a part name.

yeh i was thinking about cutting something myself, but didnt know the diameter. But as i read in your post its 2mm. Thx for the info, ill fix something myself.