Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Honeybee CP2 problem with servos?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Honeybee CP2 problem with servos?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Zik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honeybee CP2 problem with servos?

Hey there,

I was busy practicing hovering on my bed (yes my bed is pretty big). And i putted my pillows against the wall incase it would came there. So it did, and hit the pillow. Not very hard, i landed it in front of it and it hitted the pillow pretty soft. But now my heli is acting all weird :S The servo's were "shaking" and stuff, and now the servos dont do anything anymore when i do something on my transmitter. The rotor dont want to spin anymore either :S When i open my throttle, only the tail rotor is spinning like crazy. It spins alot more and faster then it did when the headrotor was also working. And when i steer now, the servos dont do anything. Well 1 servo is acting a little little bit. When i do nothing, it goes up extremely slow, and when i do something on the transmitter, it goes down, and stays down. And then goes up again extremely slowly.

Does anyone know what happened? Or know what the problem is? Because iam lost. The crash was pretty soft, i cant even call it a crash. The rotorblade only hitted the pillow a bit... Hope someone can help me out.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
manblue
Banned

Default RE: Honeybee CP2 problem with servos?

maybe your 4in1 fried
Old 05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
neweheliflyer

[link=http://www.4-rc-helicopter.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=5&id=67&artlang=en]Check if the 4-IN-1 burned or not - check this guide?[/link]
Old 05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Zik

can that happen by hitting a pillow pretty softly with a headrotorblade??

Any way to check if the 4in1 is fried?
Old 05-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Zik

According to neweheliflyer's post i checked if its burned. Well its not burned, but i wonder wat else happend becuase its pretty messed up. I made a picture of it.

On the above image u see something way out of line for some reason. Its still attached, and didnt break loose or some. I think it got overheated, the stuff that attaches it melted, the thing moved, and the stuff got hardend up again and made it attached to the board, because i wonder if it could ever work if its like this?
And at the other image (other side of the board) u see a part thats just broken off it. I wonder how the hell this could happen bij hitting a pillow with the headrotor :S

Is it possible to just solder it back to the right positions?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40310.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	465205