Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Installing HoneyBee CP2 Swashplate

Hey,

Im busy installing a new swashplate on my honeybeecp2, but i dont know how to do something. Inside the swashplate which was on the helicopter allready, there was some steel thing. A little ball with a hole in it. (Dont know the english name.) U put it on the heli trough the hole in the little ball. But how the hell do i get this ball out of the swashplate? Is there a way to gently open the 2 parts of the swashplate in which the ball is? I cant find a way to open it, exept from breaking it. There must be some way.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Installing HoneyBee CP2 Swashplate

Maybe someone can tell from your description, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you have a manual that you can reference a part number? Or maybe you can go to their website and get one? Or, take a digital picture and post the picture?

G

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi

Why are you trying to take that ball out of the old swashplate, didn't the new one come with one.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It probably just pops in and out but I thought a new swash plate would come with that already installed.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeh it should, but it doesnt have 1 :S The shop owner probally just gave the wrong swash plate. I just putted the old (glued) swashplate back in and go back to the shop