Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Replacement reciever for lama v3

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Replacement reciever for lama v3

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 07:55 PM
harpo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement reciever for lama v3

Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I have a quick question which someone else probably already responded to. I just bought the Lama V3 which I flew 3 times without major problems however on my fouth flight I lost power. It smelled as if somethng had burned. I made a quick inspecton and found that part of the reciever was in fact burned out. My question is does anyone sell just the reciever or something compatable to it? And has anyone else had this problem. Every thing is stock.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:12 AM
jez33

Default RE: Replacement reciever for lama v3

this will fit atleast the v2 lama so you need to find out if this will fit the v3 lama but i think they are the same my self ..

http://www.heli-fever.com/product_in...roducts_id=538
Old 07-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Chris UK

Just bought a Lama v3 myself, the advice from the shop I bought it is as follows:

The burnout is probably in the ESC on the board: the lama has everything on the one board; if you crash the heli and don't bottom the left stick straight away, then it will burn out the bottom left hand corner of the board before you know it; £30 for a new board here in the UK, so figure $45 there. I don't know of any reason why you'd want to complicate things by putting a bespoke reciever in.

Let me know how you get on; have you hovered it yet?

Chris
Old 03-31-2007, 07:49 PM
krevass

Hey, I'm a couple weeks new at this. I have a lama v3 and have gone through a few batteries. I am able to hover and do some slight movements. My question is power related. I was about 4ft off the ground in the garage and had to cut the throttle. it came straight down on the landing gear/battery (no abrupt blade stoppage), then I moved it to the middle of the garage and went to give it power and nothing. No green light no servo response, not even w/ a new battery. I looked at the receiver boards and see nothing that looks or smells burnt. Any help???

thanks