Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Dragonus II Elite geeting confused

I have a Dragonus II Elite helicopter. My radio is a JR 9x and my receiver is a 3rd party make. Cant remember it off hand.

My problem is the machine flies beautifully for quite some time. Then, after a while (typically when I am flying it high) it seems to have a glitch that comes through it. This glitch lasts less than a second but comms with the helicopter is suspended during this time. This is ofcourse catastrophic at times.

What could my problem be?

My local radio shop says interference. They also say I need a JR receiver that is matched to the transmitter and that I need one of the new ones with interference protection. Is this true? Logic tells me, any receiver should work with any transmitter.

HELP - Anyone out there ...?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Dragonus II Elite geeting confused

sounds like that could most likely be the problem. but their is a solution. get a really good receiver such as the Berg 7p. it will most likely cancel out the outside signal.

http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...7-channel.html