Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Blade CP vs. Axe CP

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Blade CP vs. Axe CP

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Khatsalano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade CP vs. Axe CP

I only have a CX2 but am debating what to get as I improve my skills. In the mini class, I am considering precisely the two you mentioned here, the Axe CP and the CP Pro. I actually have a different angle I want to explore. I've been learning on the FS One Simulator and I think it's been very beneficial so far. I am also assuming they have their models right and it flies accurately in the sim as it does in RL. The CP heli in the sim is very unstable and likes to drift all over the place but it sure has high agility. The bigger chopper I've been simming with is the JR Voyager (electric as well) and it seems a lot more stable and fun to fly.

Is this just a function of it being bigger? Does the T-Rex feel like the Voyager?

- K