Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

DX7 vs. Futaba FAST system

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

DX7 vs. Futaba FAST system

Old 03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
breakin2
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX7 vs. Futaba FAST system

Is there a big quality difference between the two? The Futaba one is cheaper, although it doesn't come with servos. However, the servos that come with the DX7 can't be used on my T-rex anyway so I'm leaning towards this new Futaba system. Anyone know if it's as good or at least comparable to the DX7?
Old 03-13-2007, 03:14 AM
rsrogers
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: DX7 vs. Futaba FAST system

Cant say about the Futaba because I havent got to play with one yet. I'm a Futaba man but I invested in a DX6 & put all the goodies from it into a 6102 to make it a 610Spektrum as I call it & was so impressed I bought the DX7. I have to say I'm very impressed with the Spektrum (JR) brand stuff.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:28 AM
DebianDog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have not had a Futaba SS in my hand yet but the DX7 "feels cheap" to me. Works GREAT though.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:50 PM
choppersrule

DebianDog,

I''ve got the DX6 last year, same thoughts, works great feels cheap... The technology is superb. Reason for the Cheap: It has become a PLASTIC WORLD, everything is molded plastic(LOL).

Dave / Choppersrule

Reason
ORIGINAL: DebianDog

I have not had a Futaba SS in my hand yet but the DX7 "feels cheap" to me. Works GREAT though.