Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

TREX VS Mini Titan??

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

TREX VS Mini Titan??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 05:06 PM
skippy1964

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TREX VS Mini Titan??

I am about to fork over the bucks for a TREX450SE with a DX7 Spectrum. This will be my first serious machine. I have flown RTF Walkeras 5-4 and 4 and have mastered these unstable little buggers. I am ready to make the plunge into some quality. Someone urged me to consider the Raptor Mini Titan. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Chong9773

Default RE: TREX VS Mini Titan??

I have both of them , in my opinion ... the mini titan is better , you wont regret getting it [sm=wink_smile.gif]
Old 03-16-2007, 01:01 AM
skippy1964

Thanks Chong
Old 05-21-2007, 04:58 PM
allthumbs69

ORIGINAL: skippy1964

I am about to fork over the bucks for a TREX450SE with a DX7 Spectrum. This will be my first serious machine. I have flown RTF Walkeras 5-4 and 4 and have mastered these unstable little buggers. I am ready to make the plunge into some quality. Someone urged me to consider the Raptor Mini Titan. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I just bought a Mini Titan with a DX7 Spektrum. Like you I learnt on a Walkera DF4#1. I've found the Titan to be an excelent machine. Rock steady hovers & very controlable.... But after a DF4 anything would seem rock steady I suppose.

Chris
Old 06-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Guizmo17

Ya i looked a lot for a new bird and the mini titan seem more affordable and better than the T-rex look at ebay the good deal RTF !
Old 06-04-2007, 07:54 PM
alex k

Ya, Ive done a little research on the new mini titan, and it looks a little better in design, and looks (in my opinion, many people say its the ugliest heli theyve seen). There is also the Dragonus 2 N-PLUS that looks really nice and is priced right (150 bux) that is also supposed to be a trex killer. Its on www.hobby-lobby.com

Have fun,\
Alex