Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

places to buy falcon 3d, LHS?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

places to buy falcon 3d, LHS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:11 PM
compute42
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default places to buy falcon 3d, LHS?

Hey know its kinda a shot in the dark, but think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a falcon 3d heli... Was thinking of getting a blade CP pro, but I'll be flying in my backyard mostly and want somthing that can do better in the wind, and don't want to fork over the $$$ for a t-rex.

Anywhere in the NJ/NY/CT/PA tri-state area that has one in stock? anyone seen one at their LHS?

I see that there's the guy in florida you can order them from, and obviously hobby lobby. But I'd like to support a LHS, and would love to be flying this weekend!

Thanks!
~Andrew
Old 03-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Gary Morris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: places to buy falcon 3d, LHS?

Order from Hobby Lobby if you purchase the Falcon 3D, they will stand behind there warranty if something goes wrong or is wrong with it. The seller in Fla might save you a few bucks on the front end but if you have a problem you'll be money ahead if you purchase from Hobby Lobby.

Gary Morris