Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

They are finally HERE!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

They are finally HERE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Gary Morris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They are finally HERE!!!!

They are here, the new Dragnous II's are in at Hobby-Lobby, price with motor is $158.00. Click on the link to see the webpage and there's a short video down in the middle of the page as well. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/dragonus.htm

Gary Morris
Old 04-20-2007, 03:51 PM
My Name Is Brad

Default RE: They are finally HERE!!!!

[X(]I think I just found my next helicopter.

I have read reviews on it , and the price looks HARD to beat!!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Taz_man

ORIGINAL: Gary Morris

They are here, the new Dragnous II's are in at Hobby-Lobby, price with motor is $158.00. Click on the link to see the webpage and there's a short video down in the middle of the page as well. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/dragonus.htm

Gary Morris

I noticed they placed your picture for the Dragonous II. So which do you like better? Dragonous II or Falcon 3D ?
Old 04-30-2007, 06:16 PM
RaceCraftRC

thats gary in the pick on hobby lobbys site do you work for them?? Just ordered my Dragonus neal is a great salesmans
Old 05-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Gary Morris

No I don't work for them but I sometimes do product testing and get to keep the products, between the two the Dragnous II is a much nicer helicopter but you have to remember it isn't a ready to fly heli either. You have to build it, put the electronics in and do all the trimming. Expect to spend about 12 hours building unless your a very fast builder. Once built and trimmed it's a wonderful flier that is fully capable of 3D flight. Since I'm no 3D flier I like it and just do sports flying mostly. Yes they posted my picture holding it, since I built it and did the initial testing I got a little publicity out of it.

Gary
Old 05-11-2007, 10:01 PM
choppersrule

Gary,

It' me, ol' Choppersrule, from your inital posting on the Falcon 3D. You have done a marvelous job, informing all the Falcon owners on your site... It's appreciated by all... Looking forward to the Dragonus build, I'm sure that you'll nail it, just like you always do.

Sincerely,

Dave / Choppersrule