Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

g3.5 and esky honey bee king 2 4 sale

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

g3.5 and esky honey bee king 2 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
evlfkr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g3.5 and esky honey bee king 2 4 sale

G3.5: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770394

HBK 2: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770240
Old 11-12-2007, 09:28 PM
blade_killer

Default RE: g3.5 and esky honey bee king 2 4 sale

you're asking full price for two used items??

doesnt matter if they are "like new" they are still used.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
evlfkr
My Feedback: (2)

Well the heli is brushless and setup better than stock, and i'm not asking full price for the sim. They start at $199.00 new, and my price is $125.00 firm. If you enjoy judging other peoples' listings you need to ethier find something better to do or gripe at the people selling these things at twice the used value!! And that makes another point, do you carry around a blue book for used rc? You must if you can tell someone what there things are worth. Know this, what ever you believe the value of your posession's are, that is what there worth! Do everyone a favor and don't go around criticizing listings, ask a question of interest or leave it be!!!!
Old 11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice......... you violate forum rules, and then backlash at someones comments? If you are asking too much for your components then be prepared to take a little flak. Used is used, and asking more than what is considered fair is asking for judgements by savvy individuals. Do us all a favor and list in the proper places and then you won't be subject to forum participants judging your price. I never even looked at your listings as I consider it dirty pool to advertise on the forums. Now go ahead..bash me too! I won't be back in this thread.......

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!