Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Tenergy 2200 3s 25c v3 so far so good

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Tenergy 2200 3s 25c v3 so far so good

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 10:13 AM
k-harr26
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tenergy 2200 3s 25c v3 so far so good

Hello everyone

I just wanted to post this for info and not start a bashing session. I reciently purchased a 2 pack of the tenergy 2200mah 3s 25c v3 batteries from all-battery.com through ebay. I just wanted to say that so far so good. I run these in an hdx 450 and a honey bee king 2. I also have the outrage 2200mah 3s 25c and have had good luck with these batteries also. I have noticed the same flight time and performance between the two. The charge times are similar. The weights are the same (170g with dean connectors). So far the only difference is price and heat shrink color. I have done business with all-battery.com several times with no problems. shipping is fast, customer service is great. Please understand this is only my personal experiences. i am not trying to premote business or state one is better than the other. Hope this info helps. I know I need all the help I can get!!!!

Kurtis
Old 07-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Druss

Default RE: Tenergy 2200 3s 25c v3 so far so good

The car guys have been using tenergy for a while (nimh). I don't have experience with their lipos but their nimh batteries are a great value. If you want some good AA nimh for your transmitter they have them for around $1.50 each (buy in packs of 12 or 24... etc.) less than half of what energizer wants.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:56 PM
k-harr26
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Tenergy 2200 3s 25c v3 so far so good

I have used tenergy batteries in my cars for awhile now. They are my practice packs. I also use them in my transmitters and they have saved me a small fortune over the years. Its tough to beat the price for what you get. I am new to heli's and have found that being able to save $$ on certain things such as batteries help compensate for the $$ on repairs.