Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

XHeli out of stock items

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

XHeli out of stock items

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:37 PM
honda411
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XHeli out of stock items

does anyone know when these items will be back in stock. i am waiting for the carbon fiber 325mm blades with the yellow on them. and other things
Old 10-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Disney1

Default RE: XHeli out of stock items

X-heli is alwas out of stock even if they say they have it.

Personally I would find the items you want elswere.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:03 PM
honda411
My Feedback: (1)

its kind of like nitroplanes. if they know how fast they will sell out, why dont they pre-order their products ahead of time. instead of making customers mad, and make everyone have to wait. bummer!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Disney1

X-Heli, Nitro Planes, Raidentech andnitrorc are all the same company.
Just different web addresses.
That is why their sites all look the same.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:26 PM
King2Nut

I did not know that they were all the same company.
Thanks Disney1 for the info.
I got burned by X-heli, and will never buy from them again.
I found a US based company in Maryland excellent service and super fast shipping
The best part is if they say the have it they really do.
https://www.ushobbysupply.com/
Do not know which blades you are after, but check them out.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:25 AM
noobflyer01

I have ordered from Xheli a bunch of times and never had a single issue.   Xheli is also a US based supplier.  try hobbypartz.com which is also a sister site of xheli.   use this coupon for $5 off on orders over $50  " fiveoff " .  use this coupon for free shipping over $100 " cjfree2 ".

Old 10-28-2009, 06:20 AM
karlik

Xheli and all of their "sister sites" are, in my oppinion, the worst business I have ever dealt with.

I had an issue with them and phone calls and emails got zero response. When I posted the issue on their support website my posts were deleted, with no resolution to the issue. It is my experience they provide zero customer svc. I will never do business with them again and advise everyone who ask to avoid them like the plague.

Thank you so much for adding hobbypartz to the list of of businesses to avoid. You have done a real service to the community.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:34 AM
King2Nut

Here Here Karlik:
I will also add them to my list of nerver agains
A coupon for crappy service is no help to anyone.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 AM
noobflyer01

ORIGINAL: King2Nut

Here Here Karlik:
sorry to hear you guys experience with xheli was not so pleasant. Iguess its a hit and miss. like Isaid before Ihave ordered mucho $ with xheli and not a single problem ever.My last order( 2 weeks ago)was for a 6s charger for $55 bucks and it has been working awesome.

if you're looking for real service with super fast shipping then try one of these sites instead: they have a real nice selection of quality helicopters.
readyheli
helidirect
amainhobbies
heliproz
espritmodel
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
karlik

ORIGINAL: noobflyer01

I guess its a hit and miss.

Not really. Every company/business makes mistakes, it's part of doing business. The real issue is how they handle mistakes when they happen. If you buy from ANY company, including xheli, they will eventually make an error. And if you search these and other forums you find a disproportionate number people are not satisfied with how xheli deals with mistakes.

It's not hit or miss, it's not if; it's WHEN they screw up, what will they do they to fix it. In the case of xheli it appears to me they will do little or nothing to fix it.

But hey, don't take my word for it, search the forums for xheli, there's lot's of history out there.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
noobflyer01

deleted.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Disney1

Wow Noob take a chill pill.
No one was on your case.
Oh and it is a free country for now
So people can express their oponions
No one said you had to buy from anywhere in particular.
As for dealing with X-heli. Obviously they tried and X-heli failed to doit's part.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM
karlik

I am not attacking you personally - if that's impression you get I apologize.

I too had placed several orders with xheli - I bought my falcon, a lama 4, and lots of parts, and was a very happy camper. Until they messed up. I tried several times to contact them by phone and was never able to speak to a real person. I sent 3 emails and got only the canned " thanks - someone will contact you " reply. No one addressed my issue. I posted my issue on their own support web site and my requests for help were deleted. I didn't swear or use foul language, didn't name any competitor, didn't do say anything that justified being deleted. I simply pointed out that phone calls went unanswered, emails got no replies, and requests for help on their forums were being ingnored and poof, I'm deleted. Rather than apologize for ignoring my issue for so long and attempting to help, they simply deleted the posts. I have never been told why I was deleted, and my issue was never addressed.

And I'm not telling any current or potential xheli customer to make a buying decision based on my experience. Search the different forums and make your own informed choice.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:43 PM
noobflyer01

ORIGINAL: karlik

I am not attacking you personally - if that's impression you get I apologize.

I too had placed several orders with xheli - I bought my falcon, a lama 4, and lots of parts, and was a very happy camper. Until they messed up. I tried several times to contact them by phone and was never able to speak to a real person. I sent 3 emails and got only the canned " thanks - someone will contact you " reply. No one addressed my issue. I posted my issue on their own support web site and my requests for help were deleted. I didn't swear or use foul language, didn't name any competitor, didn't do say anything that justified being deleted. I simply pointed out that phone calls went unanswered, emails got no replies, and requests for help on their forums were being ingnored and poof, I'm deleted. Rather than apologize for ignoring my issue for so long and attempting to help, they simply deleted the posts. I have never been told why I was deleted, and my issue was never addressed.

And I'm not telling any current or potential xheli customer to make a buying decision based on my experience. Search the different forums and make your own informed choice.
now we are getting somewhere. that's much much better than just saying xheli sucks. In no way I'm I saying xheli has the best customer service or products. I was just sharing my shopping experience with them thus far.Itoo believe youguys when you say their customer serviceisrather lacking.they mainly answer and support on their on forum known as " www.rcdiscuss.com "

the guy you should be looking for is ANDY. How doI know andy? Idont. But Idid my homework and knowwhat I'm expecting when I'm shopping from a placesuch as xheli. you gotta be a smart shopper in this day in age.When I buy stuff from my local hobby shopit always cost more but I get full support should anything go wrong.

Now I want to take this opportunity to apologizefor my not so kind words to you.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Disney1

My apologies also.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:02 PM
karlik

[link]http://www.rcdiscuss.com/index.php?topic=4834.0[/link]

You'll notice where it says "Hello khongtac07+LarryS ,

2 GOOD NEWS! Your issues are being taken care of as we speak. Yadac123 will give you guys an update later today."

Yadac123/Andy never got back to me (I'm LarryS). My issue was never taken care of. You'll also notice if you read the entire thread there are no posts from LarryS, but there is clearly a reply which means I had posted something there, right?. They deleted my posts (3) and never resolved the issue. They just put some BS in the forum that sounds like the issue was resolved so if anyone reads what is left there, it sounds like they took care of me. Trust me, I was left hanging with zero resolution.

Look, my personal oppinion, based on personal experience, is yeah, xheli sucks. That has nothing whatsoever to do with you, and is not a personal attack aimed at you. If you are happy with xheli that's fine. And if they are taking care of you, then that's good too.

But like I said earlier, I was unable to talk to a real person on the phone, my emails went unanswered, and my requests for help in the support forum were deleted with no resolution. I can honestly say that I see abo****e zero as far as customer service / support.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
dude7422

ORIGINAL: noobflyer01

I have ordered from Xheli a bunch of times and never had a single issue. Xheli is also a US based supplier. try hobbypartz.com which is also a sister site of xheli. use this coupon for $5 off on orders over $50 '' fiveoff '' . use this coupon for free shipping over $100 '' cjfree2 ''.

noob i also have ordered from x heli no problems parts for EXI450 maybe the people that have problems with the PARTS IS MORE TO BLAME ON THE MAKERS OF PARTS LIKE WALKERA ... TO THE PEOPLE THAT GOT BAD SERVICE FROM XHELI WHAT DID YOU BUY THAT THEY didnt have in stock or the parts were bad????
Old 11-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Disney1

Dude How can it be the problem of the manufacturer???

Ifa companyhas it inthe wearhouse it is there.

You should not sell stuff not in your wearhouse.

No Excuses.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:16 PM
dude7422

ORIGINAL: Disney1

X-Heli, Nitro Planes, Raidentech and nitrorc are all the same company.

disney have you ever worked with web software the free sw does not give you a lot of options "THAT" is why most web sites look alike you for got hobbypartz is also part of xheli family
Old 12-05-2009, 04:25 PM
dude7422

ORIGINAL: King2Nut

Here Here Karlik:
KN be sure to come back and tell all of us about you order with that ushobby supply place
Old 12-05-2009, 10:31 PM
King2Nut

Iordered from US hobby Supply, the New Heli shipped the nextmorning and was in my hands 2 days later.
Super service.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:49 AM
karlik

ORIGINAL: dude7422

ORIGINAL: Disney1

X-Heli, Nitro Planes, Raidentech and nitrorc are all the same company.

disney have you ever worked with web software the free sw does not give you a lot of options ''THAT'' is why most web sites look alike you for got hobbypartz is also part of xheli family
Are you saying a business the size of the xheli /nitro/etc is using free software to design web pages? Most companies hire a web design firm to do that sort of stuff.

As for my issue? I linked to their support web page where I stated what the issue was, and if they hadn't decided the best resolution was to just delete my requests for for help you could have read it for yourself. When I placed my orders (it happened twice - two different orders), I requested, was billed for, and paid for UPS shipping. The orders were shipped USPS, which is a much less expensive shipping method. Xheli kept the difference in shipping charges. UPS will leave the package on my porch. If it wont fit in the mailbox (and the smallest box xheli has ever used for me is half again as large as my oversized mailbox), USPS takes it back to the post office and it sits there until Sat when I can go get it.
Now if the only option avail is USPS, and if I'm charged for USPS this isn't an issue. But if I'm offered UPS, request UPS at an additional charge, and charged for UPS, I kind of expect it to ship UPS. As for support, I didn't demand a refund, or get unrealistic in any way. I gave them both of my order numbers and asked them to assure me that in the future when UPS is selected and the additional charges are accepted and paid, it'll ship UPS. Their resolution? Delete.

But then what can you expect from any business of that size that uses free software to conduct business?
Old 12-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Navy_1

i love getting involved in this kinda posts. Dude being a 40+ year old person in PA as your myspace says, If the candy store sell's Hershey Chocolate and tells every body that they sell it and when you go there they tell you we don't have any Who's fault is it for them advertising that they are selling it. If you don't have it in the store don't tell people that you have it, its not Hershey's fault for the candy store false advertising. I have order from Xheli and have never had a issue every thing shows up on time. but if i can and almost always do i order from ushobbysupply Give the mighty "M" a try.