Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

KDS Heli

Old 07-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Wingspam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KDS Heli

I was re-reading model airplane news from November and read the article about the KDS series heli's, is there anyone out there that has some experience with them? It seems they range from 299 to 399 rtf. The review was pretty positive about them.

I am wanting to move up to a larger easier to see heli, I am still basically a beginner. I have flown the Cx3 coax, the blade msr a couple of the Esky Lama's and have flown a friends blade 400 quit a few times. I think maybe a little larger than the blade 400 would be awesome, so I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks
Old 10-30-2010, 12:30 AM
sosmoode
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: KDS Heli

I purcahsed the KDS 450C in june of this year, I ordered through rc-fever.com out of shenzen china, I was very pleased with the performance of the heli it's very responsive and easy to handle is very 3D capable. I do not suggest the flymentor they sometimes advertise with it, it was not very good in my opinion plus if you do not have windows vista forget it, there is no update. Now I have had some trouble getting spare parts from rc-fever because they are always out of stock fortunately it is a clone of the trex so I have been able to get away with most any 450 compatible parts, I think you will enjoy it better that the 400 sizes. mine is currently on the bench because of an opps! and a gyro setup issue but other than that I like it.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:44 PM
wmccjeep

So how's the KDS now? still a good heli? I've read nothing but good stuff about them.... maybe even better than a real Trex cause it handles that good...I've even watched vids of it doing hands off hovering for minutes on end... Only my Coax's can do that as far as I know. So is it good?
Old 01-28-2011, 12:22 AM
jizwood125
Banned

it is good.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:59 PM
wmccjeep

Thanks! After much much much review and searching I'm going with the KDS for sure!  Thank you!
Old 01-12-2012, 01:10 AM
JunoWelson

Nice and objective review of KDS helicopters, [8D]  KDS now has a wide selection of helicopters from which all pilots can chose.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Jorge Obama

For beginners,the plastic INNOVA450QS is good choice,more cheaper and flight is stable also
Old 02-16-2012, 03:15 AM
TJ Victor

the plastic one is powerful,