Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

looking for pusher prop jet flies like E-flight Habu 32 ?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

looking for pusher prop jet flies like E-flight Habu 32 ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 06:48 AM
rcfun2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for pusher prop jet flies like E-flight Habu 32 ?

Hi ,,

i was looking for electric jet , that has comparable flight performance as the E-flight Habu 32 ?

i was thinking that a pusher prop would get more bang for the buck than an EDF model ? but this is just guess on my part .

i think in general the EDF are just less efficient than a electric prop .... so to get same performance with EDF , just take more batt and more cost ...

so any thoughts on pusher props jets that would fall in same general category as the Habu 32 ? less cost ?

second question ....

what about pusher prop foam plane comparable to the parkzone Habu ? lower price and lower performance than the efight habu 32 ?

looking for retracts and flaps features which easily added ... pusher prop electric ?

comment:::
all this pusher prop questions after seeing the multiplex funjet ultra flying ,,,, super fast on 4s battery , much faster than anything else i have seen flying ....

but looking for landing gear and/or retracts , rudder, and flaps for my next model .

hey thanks for any comments , i am new to push prop world.. so it really helps ...

thanks, Joe

Old 12-12-2011, 08:45 AM
jetster81

Default RE: looking for pusher prop jet flies like E-flight Habu 32 ?

Take a look at the new Scimitar from E-Flight I think as that should fit your criteria but you will have to retro fit flaps I think.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:51 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

also take a look at the stryker 27-Q from parkzone............RON
Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 PM
wpotter6

I have the Habu 32 and have seen a Scimitar fly at my field. The speed of the Scimitar is disappointing, no where near the speed of the Habu 32. In fact, my old Parkzone Habu is probably as fast as the Scimitar.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:42 AM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

i have two friends that fly the habu 32. amazing jet. it is f-a-s-t ......120 mph or so. even the foam habu is 75-80 mph. they have these also. the 32 habu has flaps and you should use them. they are so sleek, they are hard to slow down to land. the cost of the 32 is much more. for the money the habu foam is an excellent buy. they come bind and fly for 300.00. can't beat it. thats with 4 cell li-po and rx plus charger. i fly a stryker and love it. learn how to hand launch it and it's fun to fly for 250.00 BNF. ...........RON