Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Evader : Electric Jet: WHAT NO HOLE????

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Evader : Electric Jet: WHAT NO HOLE????

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evader : Electric Jet: WHAT NO HOLE????

Hi Guys,

I recently bought an Evader and I am almost done completing it. I wanted to know if anyone else had come across this issue that I have now. While starting to install the hook for the bungee cord in the wing I found that the hole with the nut has not been installed in my wing. I am just about a 100% sure that it's not there since I removed a 1/4" strip of the white monokote from the underside of the wing and there's not hole at all. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Also in regards to hand launching as opposed to using the bungee to launch. How is it to launch by hand, I ask only if that becomes my only recourse to get it airborne.

Thanks a Bunch guys,

Eddie
Old 03-09-2013, 06:07 PM
evan-RCU

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Evader : Electric Jet: WHAT NO HOLE????

Bungee is much better, and yes they hide the blind nut under the sheeting. I poked around with a pin to find it, a magnet may have worked better...