I gave the motor to a modeler who knows very well the model electro motors. He has repaired many electro motors so far . He had dismounted the motor and took some photos of it. Here are his pictures.
He found the mistake.
It was very simple, unbelievable mistake. The wire cut off was outside the motor at the one plug of the three ones.
I guess this happened. The wire burnt out/moved out a little / melted out during the tests when the ESC, the motor and the wires were very very hot. After these tests I didn’t check the plugs because the motor worked well. The plug held position until the last test, when it had moved out and it didn’t have connection. I guess I was lucky this happened on the ground and not in the air in a model.
The motor works well but it is going to get new bearings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2081768[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2081769[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2081770[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2081771[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2081772[/ATTACH]