Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Motion Rc...Thumbs up in my book !

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Motion Rc...Thumbs up in my book !

Old 03-01-2017, 03:44 PM
scootergenie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motion Rc...Thumbs up in my book !

I have been dealing with Motion Rc for 4 years now, and have had nothing short of stellar customer service from them. Unlike the "King"....you can actually talk to a real person, and they answer the phone, email, or chat. Anytime I have had a problem, they have gone above and beyond what I expect from a vendor. Keep in mind, they don't manufacture the products and they are at the mercy of the Chinese factories. I will always return to Motion Rc for EDF planes, parts, and accessories. they really do have the best selection, and I like everything about the Freewing brand. They fly and look great.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Wish that could have been the case for that $450 pile of foam I have in my closet that was once a 1700mm P-51 Frankie thanks to the ESC going bad on approach on the 4th flight. They blamed my battery being bad even though it is still flying my edfs just fine. Oh and I volt check them before i fly just in case, so that wasn't it either...

Last edited by Desertlakesflying; 03-01-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:10 AM
oliveDrab

Originally Posted by scootergenie
I have been dealing with Motion Rc for 4 years now, and have had nothing short of stellar customer service from them..
When I need something RC-airplane-related, there are some companies I know I can rely on. Tower Hobbies comes to mind immediately. And after dealing with MotionRC for the past few years I know I can rely on them too.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Plano78
My Feedback: (39)

MotionRC had been nothing short of the "Gold Standard" for me. In the same class as Tower.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:13 PM
scootergenie

I agree....Motion, and Tower are pretty much all I deal with. I wish Tower would get a better selection of edf jets though. The price of the Phoenix models edfs are out of touch with reality, and they are arfs that have nothing but an airframe. Motion has them beat in that respect.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:31 AM
p38mike
My Feedback: (3)

Totally agree! Have made four purchases (F7F Tigercat, P-38, Me-262 and F-15) and have had nothing but positive experience with Michael and company! Keep up the great customer service. It certainly makes a difference where I spend my money. And the Freewing and Flightline models are excellent!
Old 06-08-2017, 07:56 PM
HiSpeedLoPass

Default Motion RC Has Got Some Great Planes At Great Prices

I am seeing some bad remarks on here about Motion RC and would have to disagree. At least my experience has been great. I have only purchased 7 planes from them at this point. They have a very large selection so I can not comment on the quality of all of them. My purchases have only been from the Freewing and Flightline products.
I have purchased two F-7 Tigercats, one Stinger 90 EDF, two Avanti S 80 EDF's, and two A-10 Thunderbolts. And I might add that the A-10 is quite remarkable for the size and quality. I have yet to fly it as I just got it assembled with maiden tomorrow or Saturday.
I did have two problems so far. The Stinger 90 was missing 2 servo rod clips that secure the rod to the servo arm. One quick call to MRC had me a package of six clips in my mailbox three days later. I also had a main gear retract servo fail on one of the F-7's as I was bench testing everything. Again, one call, no questions asked, I had a new unit in 3 days.
I would like to say I am not affiliated with this company in any way shape or form. I just got back into RC last spring and a buddy told me about the F-7 Tigercat MRC was coming out with. I checked it out, liked what I saw and very satisfied with what I received, and that's how it started.
I would like to add that the A-10 is the best foam Plane I have seen to date. You can hardly tell it is made of foam from its looks. Check them out for yourself as these are brand new and all kinds of maiden flight videos are popping up daily...
I have built to many planes over the years to begin to mention. So I know what it costs and the time it takes to build one. For what they offer in the 300 to 549 dollar price range in my opinion is a great buy. $549 is what I paid for the A-10's, and that includes the armament package... Such a deal...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20170511_083000_resized_1.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	965.1 KB
ID:	2219321   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170606_173513_resized_1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	2219322   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170606_173410_resized.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	2219323   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170606_174222_resized.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	2219324  

Last edited by HiSpeedLoPass; 06-08-2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Scaleman3

Default Disappointed

Originally Posted by scootergenie
I have been dealing with Motion Rc for 4 years now, and have had nothing short of stellar customer service from them. Unlike the "King"....you can actually talk to a real person, and they answer the phone, email, or chat. Anytime I have had a problem, they have gone above and beyond what I expect from a vendor. Keep in mind, they don't manufacture the products and they are at the mercy of the Chinese factories. I will always return to Motion Rc for EDF planes, parts, and accessories. they really do have the best selection, and I like everything about the Freewing brand. They fly and look great.
I have to agree, great planes and people, but when your told by 2 people ( including Michael ) they have 2 sales a year, July 4th and Black Fri in Nov and you wait over a month and call July 3rd and told " I don't know who told you that " their is no sale "4th of July sale" I have to take a step back.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Scaleman3

Default Motion RC

Motion RC, great planes and people, but when your told by 2 people ( including Michael ) they have 2 sales a year, July 4th and Black Fri in Nov and you wait over a month and call July 3rd and are told " I don't know who told you that " their is no "4th of July sale" I have to take a step back.