Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

New kid on the block MB339 innovation kit 3d printing

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

New kid on the block MB339 innovation kit 3d printing

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 06:19 PM
airplaneskipper
My Feedback: (103)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New kid on the block MB339 innovation kit 3d printing

As discussed earlier this month about a new innovation in edf jets, I just go the new Passione3d.it 70 mm MB339 edf kit start the work and finished to full model in about 10 days of my spare time! Now the kit is an Innovation in RC as it mad in 3d printing as many of you know it’s made out of durable plastic it might be little eavier (Specially in the 70mm size) but it is durable and they supposedly fly great this particular kit uses 70mm 9 blade Stream Fan with a E40-S2,5D motor that pulls 2,5 kilos of thrust and all 9gr 2 kilos servos very cheap from hobby king! The kit goes very smooth glued togheter with Cyanoacrylates (Zap) I used the slow one as it gives you 15-25 seconds to position the pieces correctly in place, the kit looks great upon finish and it can be painted in what ever you want but can be ordered in 3 -4 different color! I have the clear one! Now compared with all the foamies out there this looks very durable for many flights to enjoy! I have some pictures of my work to a finished model and I am waiting for the fan and servos as they are on order and I will follow up with a test flight later this month or early January!
Old 12-02-2018, 06:46 AM
airplaneskipper
My Feedback: (103)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MB339 70mm EDF jet innovation

Made by Passione3d.it in Italy small durable little jet to have fun with!