Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

f-4d skyray

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Kevin East
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f-4d skyray

Anyone built this kit from Jet Hanger?
Would like to know how it preformed with the recomended power units.

Thanks
Kevin
Old 05-28-2008, 07:02 PM
markleeedwards
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: f-4d skyray

I just finished construction and flight testing on mine used motor they recommend, but different battery duralite 3750 mah 5S 1P motocalc shows flight speed in 100 mph range mine is faster than that construction is straightforward follow instructions carefully I did not in a few places and had to backtrack once or twice found Larry Wolfe to be very helpful and quite knowledgeable as you would expect to install the retract gear you will need top hatches for access 1st test flight was very stable landing a little harder than I would have like, breaking free the nose gear have reinstalled with glass tape reinforcement and expect no problems will finish painting after a second round of flight testing to make sure gear solid

Mark