Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

blitzrcworks-webpage?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:57 AM
gary41
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: blitzrcworks-webpage?

Just call PETE at BH to experience their WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE![:'(]
Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Guys your best bet is to check out the forums on the item you have.
For example just typing in Banana Hobby J 3 Cub, I found at least 5 forums on it.

There at least you will have others who have what you do and may be able to help you out.

Honestly what you are going to get manual wise from places like Blitz, Banana, etc. are going to be poor at best. Chingrish language, sometimes just photos, and often if you get any instructions they'll be missing important steps.

Best advice is to stay away from places like this, unless you know what you are doing and what to expect. Read up on what you are looking at buying. You'll see often folks are just using the airframe, scrapping everything else and installing quality components it these kinds of planes.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:25 PM
RICHLV
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

great advise thought I could just jump back into it times have a changed

Thank u
Old 03-03-2011, 05:27 PM
RICHLV

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

PETEdoes he exist Ithought he was an animated pilot
Old 03-03-2011, 05:33 PM
RICHLV

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

so much for "ready to fly" if Iknew they where such **** I would have built my own. I am actualy very mechanical but there are bags of screw I think they gave me too many os something.......

Thanks and good luck
Old 03-03-2011, 06:31 PM
kodiak536

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Glacier Girl

Guys your best bet is to check out the forums on the item you have.
For example just typing in Banana Hobby J 3 Cub, I found at least 5 forums on it.

Don't knowwhere exactly you're searching but, mine comes up "0". Tried google as well as rcuniverse.

[/quote]Honestly what you are going to get manual wise from places like Blitz, Banana, etc. are going to be poor at best. Chingrish language, sometimes just photos, and often if you get any instructions they'll be missing important steps.[/quote]

Yeah, I found that out too. I'd rather have poor English instructions than none.

[/quote]Best advice is to stay away from places like this, unless you know what you are doing and what to expect. Read up on what you are looking at buying. You'll see often folks are just using the airframe, scrapping everything else and installing quality components it these kinds of planes.
[/quote]

Exactly. I read all there is for me to read before purchase and I did order airframe only because of what I found out.

Good looking plane, only if I can figure out how to piece it together(the proper components, not "how to" put them together) and where to get all the quality components I keep hearing about.

Most all parts I see and linked to are either Chinese stores or parts made in China and they're probably no better than what would've come with the RTF models.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
gary41
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Where, and what stuff to get????? Most of everything used in our hobby nowdays comes from China. There are some really quality Chinese products as well as the not-so-good, and then there is the really crappy suppliers. You get what you pay for...true of US manufactures also.

Having said that, most of the suppliers that Hobby-Lobby (eRC) and Horizon Hobby (E-Flite) utilize produce good to very good quality products. In addition, both retailers do a very good job of supporting their products. Even HobbyKing has some high quality stuff along with some mediocre offerings.

What exact items are you needing to complete your build?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:26 AM
kodiak536

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I just broke down and bought some of the needed stuff from Nitroplanes.com last night.

Now what I need is the wiring to connect all the components, Li-Po battery and Tx/Rx radio(8 channel)

Hopefully, everything I ordered will be enough for this jet to fly...I went a little above the recommended parts.

Battery I want is @ 3000mAh, 5 cell, 25C or better on 18.5V

Most of what I seen is kind of high on price so, I'll wait on that one.

Wiring, I can get from local RC shop and do the wiring myself with their "generic" connectors to make everything "common".

Thanks.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Reggie14

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have the Blizrcworks J-3 Cub plane & manual,(4 CH BlitzRCWorks 2.4GHz J-3 Cub Radio Remote Control Electric RC Airplane RTF).I can send a copy to you next week when I get home. I am new to RC planes and have never got it off the ground. Both times I tried it never gained enough speed before it veered off the pavement into the grass and broke the prop...twice. I just emailed BananaHobby last night about a replacement prop (it came with 2) and they are out of stock and there is no estimate of delivery. So, I hung it from the ceiling of the garage today. I guess it's a decoration now. Going to try a helicopter now.......

Let me know if you want me to send you a copy of the manual.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Ryan K.

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Nitroplanes is a division of Raidentech...I don;t know why everyone is crazy about other sites and hobby shops when there is a great online store with AWESOMEcustomer service out there...

Ryan.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:23 PM
38dollar

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

this is correct when I say Banana Hobby has no customer service they want to sell airplanes
They do not know what a Aleron Extension servo is they say it does not exist on A sky surfer
Old 01-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Extreme_RC

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

You guys need to get onto rcgroups forum where you will actually find the info about where all the different models are made, FMS, LX, Art Tech, Starmax, Dynam, Durafy, flyfly, topgun, just a few of the factories that Banana buys from and relables as blitz. Just like Turnigy, Blitzrc is a made up name used to rebrand what these factories produce. Most of the F18's come from Starmax and can be found all over ebay cheap.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:17 PM
greekmath

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The blitz works page is non functional. clearly most of the places that sell these planes are not really stocking any of them they are just drop shipping them from China. You may as well just drop ship them to yourself and save the mark up. Try cyclonetoy.com and rccastle.com for nitro arfs and edf arfs respectively. If the import export laws change this whole deal will fall through but right now it encourages anyone to set up a web site and market this same old same old with no customer service and no accountability. Why do you think the manufacturing sector of the hobby is dead and gone in the US and Japan unless you are willing to pay a lot more... support your local hobby shop..... if you still have one. Banana hobby and Nitro planes ( eg heliX etc etc) are abysmal.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Riptide_91724

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yup! Another low life scammer!