Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JUNK!JUNK!JUNK! OR I AM GOING CRAZY

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

JUNK!JUNK!JUNK! OR I AM GOING CRAZY

Old 08-21-2009, 01:38 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JUNK!JUNK!JUNK! OR I AM GOING CRAZY

HELP!!!!!!!! I have the F35 from nitro planes and the wiring is got me all messed up. It has only two servos it looks like and then the long rod that hooks the elevators with the ailerons. And I have SPEKTRUM DX6i radio with dualaile mix, v-tail, elevon Okay so when I tie two of the plugs into a Y and use the dualaileron it work fin for turning. But no up and down. Now there seems to be two servo cords coming out of the side of the plane as if there were four servos in the back but I can only see two and they are hooked to the long rods that hook them to the elevators. So can some one please help me before this plane goes in the trash. I have no book and I am lost PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
mark_d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JUNK!JUNK!JUNK! OR I AM GOING CRAZY

If you bought it from nitro it should only have 2 servos with stabilators and elevons connected, if that is the case you can't use a y-harness, you have to use mixing by connecting one in the elevator socket and the other into the aileron and using elevon mixing on the Tx. If you connect up the servos that way and the tail doesn't move then you know you're set up for 4 servos and that would explain the extra connectors. In that case connect the back 2 to a y-harness and the Y-harness into the elevator socket then see if the elevators move the same direction; if they don't you can't use the y and will either have to connect them up with one in the elevator socket and one in the flap channel and mix them or reverse the servo. (not worth the trouble)

Get the elevators working right first then move on to the ailerons.