Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Banana Hobby.Flight Review of the Ultimate BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Bomber!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Banana Hobby.Flight Review of the Ultimate BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Bomber!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Thearea59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banana Hobby.Flight Review of the Ultimate BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Bomber!

O.K here it is.....

http://www.bananahobby.com/1886.html
Old 11-05-2009, 08:33 PM
b16a2sir
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Banana Hobby.Flight Review of the Ultimate BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Bomber!

This review seems to be as good as the reviews I see of BH....
Old 11-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Thearea59

Default RE: Banana Hobby.Flight Review of the Ultimate BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Bomber!

Oh, I'm sorry I thought I had posted the link...my bad

Thearea59
Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 PM
b16a2sir

OK. I am impressed...
Old 11-06-2009, 02:59 PM
CBM Racing

Any one else find pete's "reviews" dubious at best? Never believe a vendors flight review, they are more skewed than magazines reviews. If you were selling these, would you put in your review the problem with bad servos and bad retracts and all the other issues bh is famous for? Maybe you would, but bh sure doesn't. Wait and read reviews from real users before spending that much coin on a piece of cooler foam, then decide if it's worth it or not. Just saying...
Old 11-06-2009, 05:56 PM
b16a2sir

True. I was impressed with the speed of it for a stocker. But the price as you mention is quite high for a molded hunk of foam. I dont care how big it is, the foam cant cost more than 20 bucks between a 25" span versus a 60" span.

The ad states 100% satisfaction gaurantee, but I don't know what value that holds. Now all servos in just about ANY RTF are questionable, and do have a higher failure rate than a big name brand, But I have had decent luck with my 3 sets in different birds. knock on wood.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Thearea59

I've had good luck with the stock electronics from BH and Nitroplanes..... But nowI buy air frames ONLYif available.

I just bought one jet from a different vendor and two (2) servos did not come...One of the servos issupposeto be reverse and is NOT, getting that one off it's been a B-ash with out messing up the foam, but hey, I took my chances and here I am....
Old 02-27-2010, 03:06 PM
elec1
My Feedback: (1)

can you tell me if the b2 stealth bomber is a good plane to fly
does it have any issues
thanks
Old 02-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Thearea59

I'm sorry but I have not started my built. I haven had the time the build needs but here's a link I've been following. Its got really good info. 
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1110081
Old 02-26-2011, 12:39 PM
RICHLV
My Feedback: (1)

I just recieved the blitzrcworks J-3 electric 90% RTF from Banana hobby and there was NO INSTRCTIONS for the 10% I need to build!!

and I can't seem to get ahold of anyone at BH  Does any one have a set or info to get through to BH

Thanks
Old 02-26-2011, 03:26 PM
SPLIT S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try the online chat at the website.