Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The best Chinese-made EDF jet site I've found

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

The best Chinese-made EDF jet site I've found

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 06:47 PM
aminklein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best Chinese-made EDF jet site I've found

I just stumbled across the following online store. It's mostly Chinese-made electric jets. The prices are incredible. I thought that Banana Hobby had some of the lowest prices, but this store is amazing. Banana Hobby has a pretty low price for a SU-47 Sukhoi jet @ $399. But Castle sells it for $155 (minus the battery and cheap transmitter and receiver) Because the shipments are from China, add about $30 for shipping. Check it out and compare.

http://rc-castle.com/shop/index.php
Old 06-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Ductedfann
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: The best Chinese-made EDF jet site I've found

?

Morris
Old 10-15-2010, 12:46 PM
PVS41960

ORIGINAL: aminklein

I just stumbled across the following online store. It's mostly Chinese-made electric jets. The prices are incredible. I thought that Banana Hobby had some of the lowest prices, but this store is amazing. Banana Hobby has a pretty low price for a SU-47 Sukhoi jet @ $399. But Castle sells it for $155 (minus the battery and cheap transmitter and receiver) Because the shipments are from China, add about $30 for shipping. Check it out and compare.

http://rc-castle.com/shop/index.php

aminklein

You Might Want To Look @ The RC Lander Web Sight. They Are A Little Pricey, But They Are Buy Far The Best Chinese Company On The Market.You Can Order Any Of The Lander EDF Jets & Products @ www.EJF.Com. Talk To Robert In Support. He's A Really Nice Person To Deal With If Your Are Also Looking For A More Realistic Turbine Sound & Better Quality EDF Unit,Lander's EDF's Are Probably The Best One's AvailableOn The Chinese Market.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Extreme_RC

ORIGINAL: PVS41960
You Might Want To Look @ The RC Lander Web Sight. They Are A Little Pricey, But They Are Buy Far The Best Chinese Company On The Market.If Your Are Also Looking For A More Realistic Turbine Sound & Better Quality EDF Unit,Lander's EDF's Are Probably The Best One's AvailableOn The Chinese Market.
Would have to disagree with this, Lander kits are pretty but thats about it, they are all overweight, and every one of them has had issues. The Panther was and still is the best model they produced and even that had incorrect CG. Current kits are heavy, their fans are heavy and they sound no different to a wemotec Minifan as thats what they were copied off, they were forced to drop the copy wemotec rotor in 2009 though and the replacement does not perform as well. Skyworld makes superior housings to Lander, a skyworld fan with wemotec rotor set is no more expensive, but a lot higher quality.

I would vote flyfly/topgun as being one of the best products on the chinese market for EDF airframes, they have been consistent in quality, had few mistakes in the lineup and the current factory fan and motor set is also very good now, providing good performance on 6 cells. Yes they are only 90mm but it costs very little extra to build one up over a lander kit and you have a model with much better presence, bigger, easier to land, and looks so much more impressive in the air.