Ok, the vertical stab is 100% (with weathering and everything!). Be kind, this was my first attempt at weathering and it was a little heavy until I got the hang of it. At least I can cross this off as the first 100% officially completed component of my F-16!
Now on to radio stuff:
I fixed the rudder trim problem from the previous video. Thanks to those of you who offered up the easy fix.
I was having difficulty getting the AUX2 channel to mimic the elevator channel. I asked for help in the video, but may have found my answer here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9744650/anchors_9744984/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#9744984
I haven't tried to see if this gets things working yet. I'll let everyone know if I'm still having trouble.
UPDATE: I followed the instructions on the link above and everything seems to work. Woohoo! It's coming alive!
Here's the video. Have fun!