Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

super tigre.10 install problem

Old 08-26-2011, 06:44 AM
elgerythms

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default super tigre.10 install problem

just installed my new super tigre.10 brushless outrunner, into my fairly new AT yak 54. running stock ESC 20A and stock prop which I drilled out, I believe it's 11x4.7...It worked fine two times in the house all the way up to full throttle, and when I got to the field, it would just glitch, I could almost start the prop by hand and slowly roll on throttle but it wouldn't get to full power, and it just got worse and worse. Now it won't go at all just glitches and bounces back and forth with any amount of throttle applied. the yak came with a bind plug, could my radio somehow have lost signal? if so I have no idea how to bind it, and if not that, then where else do I start looking for a problem? I think I am going to get rid of my plug connectors, maybe get a little better quality ones might help, otherwise I am lost. any help would be appreciated. thanks for reading.

Elger
Old 08-27-2011, 05:00 PM
elgerythms

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: super tigre.10 install problem

ok so after re-installing my old motor and putting better connections on, also installing a 30A ESC  I have come to the conclusion that I somehow got skunked with a defective st .10...
Old 09-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Dr Kiwi

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

But if you put the new ST.10 on, now using the improved connections and the new ESC... does the motor still exhibit the strange behavior?
Old 09-10-2011, 03:55 PM
elgerythms

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

so I got the new motor, and I also got a new 30A speed control, and it does absolutely nothin....I am so confused by this. if I hook up my old motor to the new or old speed control it works fine but the super tigre.10 both just don't work! I must be overlookin something simple...any guesses?