Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Parkzone F4F Wildcat (HELP)

Old 06-01-2012, 04:48 AM
RacinBacon

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Parkzone F4F Wildcat (HELP)

Hello.

I bought a parkzoneF4FWildcat (Airframe only)as Ihad a smashed up Parkzone Stinson in the shed. I have plugged everything in and it works, EXCEPT for the ailerons. When ever I plug the battery in the Aileronservo's Tense immediately tofull up position (Both of them) and if I movethe aileron stick, itwill push normal (As in, It pushes one even further and pulls one down a bit).This ismy first time ever installing servos and a motor and stuff(Before its just usually been a reciever or something similar). I have tried switching the servo's over (Puttingthem in the otherwing) But then obviously it doesnt pull them down at all.

Any help at all would be GREATLYappreciated.

I found out that I need to 'zero' the servo's. can anyone help me with that? (I have never tried to do this before).

Old 06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
chuckk2

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Parkzone F4F Wildcat (HELP)

Assuming that the Parkzone Stinson came with A Spectrum TX and RX, Likely a DX6i TX and an AR600 RX.
It sounds like you need to down load a copy of the TX manual from Horizon Hobbies and read it.
That aside, the aileron servos may have "differential" or "travel" settings programmed in the TX, which might account for more deflection (aileron up) than down.

I don't know what you have or have not done in terms of setting up the TX, and binding the RX with the desired neutral settings.
The Wildcat is likely going to be more demanding to fly than the Stinson.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:04 AM
RacinBacon

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Parkzone F4F Wildcat (HELP)

Yeah. Ifigured out what it was, Ihadn't zero'd the servo's in so when they went to the position they thought was right it was completely wrong for the Wildcat.

And theStinson comes as a BNF(AR500) Included(I use my DX7 Tx).

Thanks anyway