Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Seeing success with the Hobbico Sensei

I just wanted to add a quick post here to mention the success I've been seeing at our club with new pilots flying the Hobbico Sensei trainer. We had two pilots who joined the club late last summer and both soloed before the snow flew while training on new Sensei trainers. A third pilot, who has a reputation for quickly destroying some of the easiest flying trainers on the market, got a new Sensei a couple of months ago. He's been flying it regularly, and I was shocked this evening when I saw it out at the field and it still looked brand new.

I'm seeing pilots flying the Sensei very successfully. The two who soloed on theirs have both moved on to more aerobatic aircraft and continue to do well. I hadn't seen a lot of comments about this plane one way or the other, so I wanted to put my two cents out there. The Hobbico Sensei is a great flying aircraft, an excellent training platform, and a terrific value for the price.

http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/airplan...010/index.html

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...rticle_id=1368
    Electric RC planes are like non-alcoholic beer, they are OK in a pinch if the real thing is not available.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Seeing success with the Hobbico Sensei

Good to know.
    Long Island Silent Flyers
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com