Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Plane flight simulators

Hi to all,
    Can anybody tell what and were to get a free simulator program, to practice?! Greatings to all,
    Paulino

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Plane flight simulators

You could try to get the free one from FMS. Try this link:

http://www.microflight.com/FMS-Flight-Simulator

It is free. Keep in mind though, that although flight simulators are a very useful tool go get acquainted with RC flight, they are no substitute for the real thing. Only actually flying a plane can teach you how to fly it. A great alternative to flight simulators is to find a club and get an instructor/mentor to help you out. A lot of clubs have trainer planes for just that purpose.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Plane flight simulators

Hi to all,
    Thank´s Chuck, i´m portuguese and i live in Aveiro a small town that as only one rc store (and only electric stuff) and no club´s, you´r wright there´s nothing like the "real deal", but a simulator even a simple one , in my case is better than to learn the hard way. I tryed the FMS that is in beta, but and doesn´t want to work in my XP pc OS. But thank´s for the tip, and stay well,
    Paulino