Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Unhappy Spectrum DX6I transmeter

SAL; How do I erase a set of setting on a numbered model that I set up in my trasmitter.For example ... MODEL #1 settings in... now i want to use the # 1 for a different plane . how do I erase the initial set of settings so I can input a new set of settings in Model #1. On my old futaba there was a way by pressing both buttons and a CL would come on the screen meaning the model # was cleared out . But this new Spectrum that I have has me baffeled TNX FDNYJERY

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    The original forum where this is posted is inactive. I am moving this to an active forum where people can help you.
    Long Island Silent Flyers
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Page 55 of your manual

Cop y/Reset

The COPY function allows the current model memory that is being used to be transferred to any of the other 9

available model memories. This is useful when experimenting with different model setups.

The Model Reset function allows the model memory of the current model to be reset to the factory default setting.
    Long Island Silent Flyers
    www.lisf.org
    Eastern Soaring League
    www.flyesl.com