Well, I did it again! Bent up the motor mount. Gotta land on the wheels and not the nose!
In repeating this repair, I made some observations:
1) RC56 is a great glue on the foam. It stays pliable after it sets up.
2) Do a trial fit of the cowl with the spinner back plate attached to insure you have the same amount of clearance between the back plate and the cowl. If not, bend the motor mount until you do. This should keep the factory down and side thrust intact.
3) Use blue thread locker on the motor mount screws. It's hard to get those screws tight without stripping them. When I removed them the second time, they were not as tight as I would have liked.
4) Take your time with a hobby knife and a putty knife to separate the cowl. Your patience will be rewarded with a barely noticeable repair.
5) Have fun! That's what we're here for!