Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

New to electric need help/BPH 35W Charger

Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

New to electric need help/BPH 35W Charger

Old 05-25-2016, 02:02 PM
rgeorge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to electric need help/BPH 35W Charger

I have a BPH 35W Charger, it will charge my 2200 mAh, 11.1V 3S , 20C LIPOs just fine. In my new plane I'm using ElectriFly 600mAh 25C, 7.4V 2S, 5Wh LIPO with a charging rate at 0.6A. The charger will not recognize the ElectriFly is even there. The EF Battery reads 6.8V with my meter. I checked the leads and they seem to be ok. It will not recognize the second EF battery either. I set the charge rate at the recomended 0.6 mAh charge rate and 2S output. Been flying nitro/gas forty plus years, new to electric. I hope I'm only having cockpit trouble and someone can help. Thanks, RG

Last edited by rgeorge; 05-25-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Quorneng

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

rgeorge
I don't know that particular charger but the fact that it will not recognise either of your 2s LiPo suggest 3 possibilities
1. You are not setting up the charger correctly for 2s charging.
2. Both batteries have defective balance leads.
3. The 2s side of the charger is not working.

sorry I cannot be more specific