Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

First Flight Ever!!!! (slow stick)

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

First Flight Ever!!!! (slow stick)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 06:26 PM
topdawg516-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Flight Ever!!!! (slow stick)

hello everyone. i just got into this electric plane business and let me tell u boy it is ever fun. i got a slow stick a little bit ago and finally got everything all set so i went out to this park by me and was ready for my first flight ever. the grass was short enough so i thought i would take off from the ground for the first time. did a range check then stepped back and eased up the throttle. it took off just fine and began to climb boy was i ever happy to see it get up into the air with no problems. it was really cool seeing something that me and my dad had put together up in the air actually flying. well i have had 3 successful flights now and no crashes that is probably from my past experience with gas helos which i don't do anymore and also a lot of hours on the flight sim man does that really help. anyway i just thought i would share my first experience with everyone and if u are starting out flying lemme tell all you beginners out there that the slow stick is a great beginner plane. i had no problem building and flying it. i just love it. oh and happy holidays to everyone. and if someone tells u that there is no way u can learn without an instructor well well that isn't true in everyones case because i learned by myself but then again some people learn things faster than others.
-Nick
Old 12-26-2003, 12:13 AM
john 8750

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Flight Ever!!!! (slow stick)

Thanks Nick, I always recomend the Slow stick. It's great.