Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

hobby people/ hobby shack-help

Old 02-16-2004, 01:57 AM
hawkman-RCU

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default hobby people/ hobby shack-help

has no one heard of-seen- or flown the tattler rtf from hobby -people/ hobby shack? i can't get anyone to respond on their opion of this plane. it looks sweet. 99.95. fiberglass and balsa construction. looks like a better deal than the aero bird. your thoughts would be great. thank you.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: hobby people/ hobby shack-help

You posted the same question to Electric General Discussion not that long ago. Sometimes it takes more than a few hours, and might even take a few days, for the right person to come along that has the information you need. Be a little more patient. Let the post run for a few days before trying again in a different forum. I removed the other post because we don't allow cross-posting the same question to multiple forums.

A thread title more descriptive than, "pleeeeze help" or whatever will encourage people to read it. Everyone that posts here needs help in one form or another. What do you need help with? That's what people want to know BEFORE they decide your post is worth reading. A more appropriate, and useful, title would have been, "Tattler RTF from Hobby People?"

Anyway, if you don't receive answers even after your best efforts, that means nobody has experience with the model, and you're on your own. If you're not an expert flier and aren't willing to risk your money on an unproven plane, stay away from the model.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:47 PM
brerrob

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: hobby people/ hobby shack-help

Wow the moderators are so friendly here. I have been wondering about this plane as well. It looks great and the price is fantastic. In fact Hobby People are running a 20 dollar discount coupon right now so the whole package can be bought for around 80 bucks. Still 80 bucks is 80 bucks. If I end up buying it I will post a full review. Good luck with your efforts to find out info hawkman. Let me know if you hear anything.
BrerRob