Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

Please Help ME!! please!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Please Help ME!! please!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 05:53 PM
rc_flyer428

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help ME!! please!

I was wonder what type of connecter the firebird commander battery has on it. i have a losi mini-t peak charger and i wanted to know if it would work. i dont really like the 3 hour charger that will come with the plane when i get it. if my charger wont work then will the hobby zone DC peak charger work and how long does it take to charge.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:54 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Please Help ME!! please!

As a little constructive criticism, title your posts with something that tells the potential reader what it's about, not what you'd shout if if a grand piano fell out of the sky and landed on you.

To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any official name for the battery connectors that come on the Hobby Zone planes. They're not a standard type that's normally used in electric planes. You can get spares from Hobby Zone dealers, though.

If that Mini-T charger is the one I'm thinking of, it's only designed to charge 6 cells. Aerobirds and Firebirds have 7-cell batteries, if I'm not mistaken. This means that they'd never get charged on the Mini T charger.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:49 PM
rc_flyer428

Default RE: Please Help ME!! please!

ok thanks for all the help and advise.