Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

help!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 07:29 PM
tony67
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help!!

hi to all. i am new to electric rc. i just purchassed a sky scooter
came with the 600mh battery and direct drive motor. i charged it up with the chager that comes with the plane for 1/2 an hour.
flew well but only for 2 min. so i scrapped up a few bucks actually more than a few.... anyway i bought a super nova 250s
charger, the funtec gear and folding prop kit. installed them i then reversed the + and - going to the motor charged up the battery . i then took it out for a test flight; i gave full throttle pointed to the air and off it went strait to the ground 30 feet away.. what is happening ? it should fly better with this setup so i've read.. at full charge the tach. reads 4300 rpm. would that be right. can any one help ?? thank's ..
Old 01-13-2006, 07:46 PM
maiden-crash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help!!

what do you mean straight to the ground. do you mean that the motor turned of or the elevator pointed the plane down by itself?