Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

How do I reset the Battery on Parkzone Spitfire?

Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

How do I reset the Battery on Parkzone Spitfire?

Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 AM
GeorgeC525

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I reset the Battery on Parkzone Spitfire?

Now everything is fine and working on my new Parkzone spitfire, I read through the "Boot up" page which lets you select a battery, I accidentally went into this mode when playing with the throttle, and now it is beeping 7 times, indicating "70% Soft cutoff"

A different number of beeps tells the engine what battery it is using (If you decide to change the battery) It came preset to a 9 Cell 10.8V Ni-MH battery.
How do I change back to the default setting, as I do not want to risk breaking anything by the plane thinking it is using a different battery.

Ok, to sum up, I accidentally changed the planes settings so it thinks it is using a different battery, and I want to change it back to default, how do I do this?