Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Flight Sim

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
SteelFist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flight Sim

Can anybody recommend a RC Flight sim, I have looked at the RC Plane Master flight sim (This got a good review by back yard flyer) and I have looked at the E-Sky flight sim. I know these are budget sims but Im a novice and I was hoping these sims would be a help. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Flight Sim

Real Flight G3 is very good.

Or you can try FMS, a free simulator.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
roc_kie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been using real flight G3 for a few years now. Started with G1 and up 3.5 now, very nce sim. lots of fun. All types of flying.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:26 PM
phatbob02
My Feedback: (126)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love the Realflight G3.5 !! I just bought it as a Xmas gift to myself. I had to upgrade my video card to really appreciate it! Graphics are outstanding.
I bought it to keep in shape over the winter months and now I can't wait to buy a helicopter. I've been doing the training and I'm getting pretty good.

The down side is GP has had an issue with the plastic spring inside the controller on the channel 1/2 stick. They are repairing them and mine came back in one week. If you do a search you'll find out what I mean.