Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Prop'r Prop size question

I'm putting together a Seagull T6-A Texan II with an E-90 brushless electric motor and matching 90 amp ESCI was thinking about ganging up two 11.1v 3200 mahlipos, but still haven't quite figured that one out....anyway, the question is this: What size 3-bladed prop would be appropriate (if any), the full scale aircraft sports four blades, but Im pretty sure that isn't do-able at this scale. Common sense RC has the following chart for the motor, but it seems to be only for standard props. Can anyone help me out? I'm more of a glow guy and I don't want to screw this up! Thanks!! http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...roducts_id=422<-Link to the chart***

\"There really is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane, learn to skydive!\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Prop'r Prop size question

Don't screw it up! Make sure you put the fuel tank in right side up.
    Did you know that we chew up and spit out anyone who talks electric around here?
    THIS IS THE ELECTRIC TO GLOW FORUM!
    It does NOT have to be GIANT to be scale!