Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Electrics to Glow Conversions
Reload this Page >

Prop'r Prop size question

Community
Search
Notices
Electrics to Glow Conversions Are you converting an electric airplane to glow and need help? Have you already converted an airplane and you want to show it off and give some tips? This is your forum. Enjoy.

Prop'r Prop size question

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 01:54 PM
558th_AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prop'r Prop size question

I'm putting together a Seagull T6-A Texan II with an E-90 brushless electric motor and matching 90 amp ESCI was thinking about ganging up two 11.1v 3200 mahlipos, but still haven't quite figured that one out....anyway, the question is this: What size 3-bladed prop would be appropriate (if any), the full scale aircraft sports four blades, but Im pretty sure that isn't do-able at this scale. Common sense RC has the following chart for the motor, but it seems to be only for standard props. Can anyone help me out? I'm more of a glow guy and I don't want to screw this up! Thanks!! http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...roducts_id=422<-Link to the chart***

Old 12-20-2011, 01:20 AM
scale dail
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Prop'r Prop size question

Don't screw it up! Make sure you put the fuel tank in right side up.
Did you know that we chew up and spit out anyone who talks electric around here?
THIS IS THE ELECTRIC TO GLOW FORUM!