Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Moderator request

Dear moderators,

Would it be possible to include a sticky on this forum with an idiot-proof subject and text indicating thois is an Electric to glow forum and a link to the glow to electric forum?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_132/tt.htm

Thanks!

Merry X-mas!
    Club Saito member #632
    Once you hear the sound of a multicylinder 4-stroke, you\'\'ll be hooked forever!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Moderator request

ORIGINAL: Patxipt

Dear moderators,

Would it be possible to include a sticky on this forum with an idiot-proof subject and text indicating thois is an Electric to glow forum and a link to the glow to electric forum?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_132/tt.htm

Thanks!

Merry X-mas!
    It seems you are overly sensitive to those whose choose an alternative to your preference. I am strictly gas and glow, but appreciate the desires of the electric devotees. In hearing their intentions, I may offer suggestions to keep it glow instead of converting. .

Sincerely, Richard/Club Saito #635

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No, but if there is a dedicated forum for it, why place questions in another thas has exactly the opposite purpose? Instead of repeating over and over and over the link to the correct forum because someone cannot read properly, it is pointed out clearly as a sticky.
    Club Saito member #632
    Once you hear the sound of a multicylinder 4-stroke, you\'\'ll be hooked forever!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Patxipt

No, but if there is a dedicated forum for it, why place questions in another thas has exactly the opposite purpose? Instead of repeating over and over and over the link to the correct forum because someone cannot read properly, it is pointed out clearly as a sticky.
    Even though it is obvious that English is not your first language, your statements are painfully evident of your impatience and intolerance of those that " cannot read properly". You are one among many of the different cultures and languages that read these forums. I suggest you try to help others, as many of us do, even though it may sometimes require "repeating over and over and over the link to the correct forum" JMTCW

Sincerely, Richard/Club Saito #635

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

spaceworm, the way to help them is to direct them to the forum where they are most likely to get help.

Bruce
    Bruce L. AMA# 54227
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood #15

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I think it is fun to give a gentle poke to those who dare to talk about electrics in our little forum.[>:] This does seem to be our only sanctuary.
    It does NOT have to be GIANT to be scale!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Patxipt has the right idea. I find it to be a nuisance when I see a 'new thread' only to learn it was someone who did not read the title of the forum correctly.

Perhaps a larger font would help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tr50327.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	1702897  
    ~Tom~

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: landeck

spaceworm, the way to help them is to direct them to the forum where they are most likely to get help.

Bruce
    But, not to suggest that they are "idiots" or that they "cannot read properly". That attitude will turn them away from gas/glow and they may never come back. Many electric flyers will eventually turn to gas/glow, given some guidance and a positive attitude from"our" sector. JMHO

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Kmot

Patxipt has the right idea. I find it to be a nuisance when I see a 'new thread' only to learn it was someone who did not read the title of the forum correctly.

Perhaps a larger font would help.

+1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    AMA # 126183
    Fly light, fly fast and fly low.