Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Wanted - RC fans with very good German for translations into English

Old 10-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Z STUDIO

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Wanted - RC fans with very good German for translations into English

Hello everybody.

We are looking for enthusiasts in RC modelling with very good knowledge of German language and perfect handling of English language (must be native English speaker) to translate manuals for RC models (cars, planes, boats, helicopters, accessories and other) from German into English.

Important is perfect handling of the specific terminology used in RC modelling and appropriate language skills to write the English translation. Workload varies but the work can be performed as full-time job as well as part-time job.

We offer long term cooperation and fair payment.

contact: Tomas Axler, axler@zstudio.cz, www.zstudio.cz, +420 577 009 743
Old 10-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Billy J
My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Blazing wings .com Andreus!
Old 12-22-2015, 05:36 AM
raubold
My Feedback: (156)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Tomas
I would be interested looking into this Job
My name is Michael Raubold, currently living in Tehachapi, California and still building model airplanes traditional Wing and small electric Helicopters
I was born 1957 in Germany starting building and flying in 1969 when i found a 3.5 cc Diesel engine in a dumpster and brought it home to show it to my Dad, then the virus hit and never left. I lived in Hamburg Germany till 1994 and then immigrated into the United States and married my wife in 1996 and moved to Tehachapi in 1997. I am still involved in scratch building and designing Aircraft and involved in repairs of Gas/Glow Engine repair and conversions, very knowledgeable of Radios and programming and proper usage of mixes and setups. have good flying experience in IMAC, pattern and favoring sport flying with 3D flight favored. I also have good knowledge of terminology for Helicopter and Airplane/Sailplane and basically still speak German every now and then but speak almost only English since moved here due to my family and the former Automotive Business here in the us
I am also very Computer knowledgeable with word processing, but not the fastest on typing
Please let me know how you would me to further contact and maybe what this job would look like.
sincerely
Michael raubold