Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry
Reload this Page >

Any part time sales or distribution opportunities in Southern California?

Community
Search
Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Any part time sales or distribution opportunities in Southern California?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Tobtech
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any part time sales or distribution opportunities in Southern California?

I am looking for any possible opportunities to sell RC products in the Southern California area. I am looking for something part time, either distribution or trade show/swap meet sales. I would prefer to connect with someone with some innovative products that are looking to get out there and promote.

I have recently moved back to California for a new job. I have an enormous amount of trade show, event production and marketing experience and I want to use my experience in the RC world somehow. I would like to work at the upcoming AMA Expo in January.

I have a full time job so I am only looking for something part time to suppliment my income. I am very knowledgeable in the RC world, I had a small hobby shop and I have been modeling for over 20 years. Even more important than supplimenting my income is the opportunity to use my skills in the hobby that I enjoy. If there is an opportunity to work with a project that could make money in the future, then I am interested in that as well.

I know this is a little vague, but maybe there is something out there that is a good fit.

Thanks,

Toby
Old 10-30-2013, 01:22 PM
RC_StreetShop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a small hobby shop in Long Beach....let me know if you still looking for employment.
rcstreetshop.com 562-425-9000
ask Jeff or Garry.