Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Dallas Texas Builder, Arf setups, flight training...

My full time biz is slow. Looking to suppliment. Been in the hobby since 1965, mostly airplanes but have dabbled in cars and boats.
    Im in Garland Texas .
    I can build any kit.
    Do any Iron on covering job. Some dope and silkspan as well.
    I can set up your arf...any arf.
    I can teach you to fly planes. [8D]
    I can repair your crashed plane. [X(]
    972 496 6883

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I have a project that I am trying to get built. Are you still available?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I have one on the table right now...
    what ya got goin on?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I have a Yellow P-38 kit with all the trimmings and I am looking forward to having someone professionally put this together. I have the model crated with everything that it needs. Is this something you may have time with? There are a few special things I want to do with it. First off, I have been working with a sound company on their low frequency transducers and I have the twin Allison sound module dialed in perfectly. I will be looking to attach 4-6 of these transducer speakers to the inside of the plane. It will be quite the site and will sound absolutely fantastic. I also plan to run electric and two E-Flite 1.60s with 12s on each will suffice rather nicely. Considering 6,000+ watts for a plane weighing roughly 28-32 pounds, it will be quite powerful.

Also, I have been toying with a vinyl flight metal aluminum finish and it looks good thus far. Might need some help either finishing or stripping and going with something (Paint or coat) you prefer.

Anyways, many more details like gear door sequencers, etc. etc. have all been acquired for this model and I am sure more discussion is needed. Please let me know if this is something we can talk about or if you have the time at all.

AC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I don't want to waste your time. Its way too big an endeavor for me at this time. At the rate Im goin, it would take 5 years! You deserve a better modeler than myself for this project, although I do have experience in retracts, sequencers and such. Theres nothing perfect about my ways. This bird deserves more than I can offer, and so do you. I appreciate the contact, and I'll be looking for threads on this project to follow. Theres a guy I follow on youtube, and perhaps he can help, he does great work https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCae...jfvDjzGz4-CQHe lives in Kansas
    Last edited by bignasdy; 07-23-2014 at 08:17 PM. Reason: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaeDsIZ3aFjjfvDjzGz4-CQ