Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Professional RC Plane Builder required

Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 AM
viking01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Professional RC Plane Builder required

I am looking for an RC airplane builder (jet and airplanes) with full professionalexperience and complete knowledge in electronic systems. The successful candidate need to work in my workshop in Dubai. He should be preferably fron India, Philippines, Indonasia or Thailan and good communication skill in English. Interested candidates are requested to contact me over e-mail: [email protected]
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Gunship25

Default RE: Professional RC Plane Builder required

I am looking for someone in the Central Ohio area to finish an old 1/9 scale Stearman that I have. The fuselage and wings are done. The horizontal and vertical stabs need built and it needs covered. I do not want it flyable, just for display. I am willing to pay a very reasonable fee for the build. Thanks, Joe Please PM or e-mail [email protected]
Old 02-11-2013, 03:04 PM
stash4466

I am looking for someone to build my meister scale giant p-47 thunderbolt . I will supply all parts to finish and will be using the fiberglass fuse. Would prefer someone in nj or pa. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:46 PM
kevin jobes

The horizontal and vertical stabs need built and it needs covered.
Walkera Hélicoptère RC