Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

local repairs

Old 08-04-2012, 07:40 PM
tankcmb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default local repairs

hey noticed not to many people on here in the SW NH area. Well if anyone stumbles across this ad and needs some repair help shoot me an e mail and we can see what we can put together. Only experience in 1/10 and 1/8 scale trucks, buggys, cars. Let me know, I am also very enthusiastic about resteration of older vehichles.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:18 AM
jleblanc
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: local repairs

Hey there, I'm located in Manchester NH....I have a little bit of several kinds of RC and I'm interested in it all...Where do you do your driving and what not RC related?   I see you haven't logged in in a while so don't know if you will even see thiis..lol...worth a try though