Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

RCFlightDeck.com is looking for a qualified ad sales rep

Old 10-18-2014, 02:38 PM
mkranitz
My Feedback: (60)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RCFlightDeck.com is looking for a qualified ad sales rep

WHAT WE DO:

RC FlightDeck is the world's first consolidated event management, registration and promotional website for radio control flying events. Created by the co-founder and primary software engineer of RCUniverse.com, RCFlightDeck is one of a kind in the RC industry. We currently host events from a third of the flying clubs in the United States and we host the largest and most popular RC events, like IRCHA, Florida Jets, Maine Jet Rally, Warbirds Over the Rockies and hundreds more. RCFlightDeck also provides free turnkey club websites that handle online dues collection.

WHAT YOU WOULD DO:

1. Introduce advertisers to our unique targeted coupon and display ad opportunities. Sell those slots.

2. Introduce clubs and event hosts to our free club websites and event management services.

SKILLS YOU NEED:

- Must have a good knowledge of the RC industry and have contacts within the industry
- Must be good on the phone and in person
- Must gain a solid working knowledge of RCFlightDeck.com

COMPENSATION:

- Commission-based and negotiable
- If you can sell, you'll do well!

WHO TO CONTACT:

Michael Kranitz
michael@kranitz.com
www.RCFlightDeck.com