Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Airfoilz looking for team pilots

Old 02-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airfoilz looking for team pilots

Airfoilz is looking for team pilots, for more info email ben @ airfoilz.com (remove spaces).

http://airfoilz.com
http://3dxhobbies.com
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
igorfederyuk

Default RE: Airfoilz looking for team pilots

how much experience do you need? and how old?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Umm just the ability to fly and promote. You can email me and I can send you a agreement and see if it's for you. sales @ 3dxhobbies.com or visit http://airfoilz.com/forum
Old 03-02-2010, 01:06 PM
helidude12

hi, i am verry interested, i have tried to email if you did not recieve please contact me @ [email protected]

thank you
chase
Old 05-15-2010, 02:38 PM
grs34
My Feedback: (48)

My son is 16 and has been flying since he was 9. He flies everything from helis to turbines. Let me know if your interested.
609 284 3262

Thank you
Old 05-25-2010, 07:27 PM
ridezz

l live in las vegas nv ben flying for 12 year and ben fly uav 8 yr (928)208-8460 name is jason email at [email protected]
Old 07-20-2010, 05:41 AM
chenchen21621
Banned

hi, I am verry interested,Good luck!!!
__________________________________________________ _________
<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" /><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:PunctuationKerning /><wrawingGridVerticalSpacing>7.8 磅</wrawingGridVerticalSpacing><wisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</wisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery><wisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</wisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:SpaceForUL /><w:BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth /><woNotLeaveBackslashAlone /><w:ULTrailSpace /><woNotExpandShiftReturn /><w:AdjustLineHeightInTable /><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /><w:UseFELayout /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel></w:WordDocument></xml><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"></w:LatentStyles></xml><style type="text/css"></style><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:普通表æ*¼;mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style>

thomas sabo charm armbänder

discount true religion jeans

chanel

gucci sunglasses

Old 09-12-2010, 07:11 PM
robby0313

hi my name is Robert Reyes i am 20 and i love to fly i have no planes they got
destroyed during a hurricane ive been flying since i was 3 and keep up my
flying with real flight simulator would love to become a team pilot iv flown
with peter goldsmith and a few others that are hi up their and i fly anything