Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry
Reload this Page >

ARF Builds, Prototyping, Vacuum formed parts to 4' x 4'

Community
Search
Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

ARF Builds, Prototyping, Vacuum formed parts to 4' x 4'

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 AM
denali1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARF Builds, Prototyping, Vacuum formed parts to 4' x 4'

I am an experienced model maker for the last 30+ years. Extremely proficient in Plastic, Wood, and Metal working and have owned my own business doing so since 1996. I am as accurate as they come and can perform build and prototype services that blow away my customers expectations every time. All machines and tools of the trades are on hand for any size build from any materialyou choose if prototyping is needed. Vacuum formed parts are made from all typical polymers and can be as thin as 10 thousands to 1/4" thick with all tooling or molds made in house. If you need an ARF built you have come to the right place. References of all kinds are available for any of the aforementioned services, and I work within the USA. Due to our wonderful economy....I have been doing more and more builds each year and less of my prototyping work associated with the point of purchase industry. My website has only in store type displays to view but you can still see some examples of what I can do from raw materials. custommodelworks.com I am located just north of Milwaukee Wisconsin and can be reached by email: [email protected] or by phone from 9am to 9 pm c.s.t. 1-262-628-3436 If you need it I can make it. My favorite builds are 3-D types with maximum travel on all surface, but work on everything inbetween. From Somenzini's planes to park flyers i'll do it all.